Tonight’s Talking Points
Attention media, President Obama would like all of you to have an early copy of tonight’s press conference. The following are the talking points for tonight:
- We can’t keep following the old failed policies from the last 8 years that got us into this financial crisis.
- We must pass the Stimulus Package immediately or we will have a catastrophe.
- There are no earmarks in the Stimulus Package.
- If we do not pass this Stimulus Package we will continue to lose millions of jobs.
- What do you think stimulus is? It’s spending.
For those still opposed to the “Stimulus Package” after hearing these talking points, please remind everyone that liberals won, too bad for you, liberals will do whatever liberals want.