In Barack Obama’s Own Words He Will Lose the Election!
I keep telling you folks that all you have to do to know Barack Obama is listen to his own words. Senator Obama tells us everyday, in his own words, everything you need to know. Today in Iowa he admitted that he will lose the election. Well, he didn’t say it exactly like that of course because that isn’t the eloquent speech he has become so acustomed. In Barack Obama’s stump speech in Iowa this morning he said:
“We have the chance to prove that one thing more powerful than the politics of anything goes; the one thing that cynics don’t count on is the will of the American people.”
Now, he used the word cynics because it flowed with what he was talking about in the speech at the time, but we could easily substitute many words for the word cynics such as media, those that think you can buy an election, those colluding to cover up one’s past, the list can go on and on. The important thing he said, was “the will of the American people.” The problem is, he may not like who that will endorses.
He also spoke of the politics of anything goes. Of course, here Barack Obama was using these terms in reference to McCain’s attack of Obama’s associates. If Senator Obama looks at his own reflection in the mirror, the politics of anything goes might be quite remarkable to him. Here’s just a sample of Senator Barack Obama’s willful anything goes politics:
- Willingly allowing illegal campaign contributions on your website.
- Willingly sitting in a church of hate for 20 years.
- Willingly endorsing William Ayers’ radical education programs, not when you were 8 but when you were in your late 30’s and early 40’s.
- Willing withholding important transcipts, writings and records such as your college transcripts, any Harvard National Law Review articles you may have written, your doctoral thesis, your health records, your Illinois State Senate records and the list goes on and on.
- Willingly raising taxes on Americans during a “financial crisis.”
- Willingly endorsing redistributive policies (when we aren’t speaking in politically correct terms, this is referred to as socialism).
- Willingly race baiting. Yes Senator Obama you stoked the fire of racisim, not the McCain campaign.
- Willingly, perhaps encouraging, might I boldly say mandating a smear campaign against Vice-Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin.
- Willing dividing this country when you say you wish to bring the country together.
Senator Obama your will is not in line with the will of the American people. The above reasons are many of the reasons the American people will not share your will on election day. But even beyond all of the willful acts you have committed, there is an even more important reason your will does not reflect that of the will of the American people, and that is your will to change the Constitution of the United States.
As I’ve written about in previous posts, the will of the American people is reflected in no better place than in her Constitution. And the Constitution is all about the will of the people, not the will of the Government. If there is one thing that Senator Obama makes crystal clear everyday is that his brand of governement does not empower the people, it empowers the government. Americans hear his words, they know his brand of government and it has nothing to do with empowering the people and ensuring the will of the people through the Constitution.
So Senator Obama when you say on the stump today in Iowa that the only thing more powerful than politics is the will of the American people, you are absolutely correct. And the will of the American people would never in good conscious vote for a man who doesn’t blieve in our most basic principles of empowering the individual and reducing the government.
No conscientious American who still has a will because governemnt has yet to overrun that will, would ever in good conscious vote for you willingly, and that means you sir will lose this election. It’s really that simple.
Now go out and exercise your will on November 4th and cast your vote.